Detected with fractures in skull, has vomiting, low appetite. What should be the next step?

My girlfriend fell a week ago and hit her head badly. We went to a hospital and they found two fractures in the skull . Since then she was discharged as all test came back average regarding vitals, cardio, stress, and her lower the average blood pressure . As of today, she has been throwing up and barely eating. This has prevented me from giving her her meds for her pain. Her meds are ibprophen and or Tylenol as doctors suggested if her perscribed fioricet isn t working. Please advise as my next option is to take her back to another hospital for a second opinoion.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013