Detected with chemical pregnancy, series of cycles with low menstrual flow. Inadequate endometrial lining?

hi :) I have just had my second chemical pregnancy (I know, I know...silly home pregnancy tests getting our hopes up!). I was just wondering if there was any statistically significant link to a history of light periods and inadequate endometrial lining. I have always had light periods, then a history of depo provera and the mirena IUD . My periods after the removal of the IUD have also been light. Should I be concerned about my lining?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer