Detected with Uterus fibroid, have hypo-echoic lesion. Can this lead to cancer?

Hi, my mother is 46 years old and is detected with uterus fibroid in the USG report. The size of the tumor is 3.61X3.62 cm. Its written hypo-echoic lesion . Is this a thing to worry if the uterus removal operation is done. Can this lead to cancer?or any other problem later on? My mother had breasts tumors 5 years ago and those were removed by operation.does that have anythng to do with her present problem?Pl help...I am very worried...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013