Detected some rashes on my face and around pubic area. My skin smells and I always have coloured urine and hot body. What could it be?

Hello Doctor. Im 32years ago. I once detected some rashes on my face and around my pubic area about 8yrs ago. I have gone for checks and laboratory test at hospitals against infections but the results have not tested positive to any infection. (Although I did the first test about 4years after the first symptom). I have dated about 3 ladies and always found them to begin to have ratches and the same skin problems with me after a period of say one year of having unprotected sex. Of course we usually go for test for HIV and other disease before having unprotected sex. Beyond the blisters, I sometimes feel that my skin smells and I always have coloured urine and hot body. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thank you,
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013