Detected lichen scllerosus. On desonide lotion and crlium tacrolimus creme. Why does skin peel?

i have been detected lichen scllerosus and it has been 2 yrs doc has given me desonide lotion and crlium tacrolimus creme in addition to that i have been given methycobal inj,trental 400 and lycostar....please anyone tel me docs i should do for this ans not many docs in india even know about it..............and is my medication ok for this glans have been also affected by now as skin peels off from glans too
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012