Detected borderline ecg, sinus bradycardia rhythm slow. Blockage possible? No symptoms

borderline ecg sinus bradycardia rhythm slow does this mean there could be a blockage? I have dieted, excised on treadmill, cutting grass for 3rs with no problem, i lost 22 pounds and my blood pressure is staying at 118/66 pulse rate is running 56 to 60 in a resting position i weigh 250.2..did weigh 272pounds. i have had no symptoms of blockage or heart pain. I am on blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds. my age is 50 male height 5 11
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012