Detected H Pylori, liver enzymes increased, fatty changes in liver. Diarrhea, weakness after having Pantocid HP, Heptral. Solution?

I was prescribed to perform endoscopy of upper GI and other tests like LFT, lipid profile , uric acid , thyriod. etc. When the result came it is found that H pylori is there and Some engyme of liver also increased. USG report shows fatty changes in liver. My doctor prescribed me Pantocid HP, Heptral 400. When i take the first dose of both medicine at night, next morning i had diarrehhea and had abnormal taste(bitter taste), i felt weakness also. Please suggest what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013