Detected Bilateral extra pelvis and fullness of bilateral pelvicealyceal system. Explain

hello , my 12 year old daughter was detected with Bilateral extra pelvis is seen and fulness of bilateral pelvicealyceal system, which partially regressed on post void scan .small cortical scar is seen in mid lower polar junction of left kidney . what i want to know is, can this be the cause of stomach ache which she had complained about ..and what does this finding mean..please tell me i need to consult an specialist , i am very anxious.thank you .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012