Desperate to get pregnant. Took unprescribed drugs. Its effect on health?

Hi im worried about a good friend of mine shes desperate to get pregnant so she ordered ovamid clomifene tablets off line and is thinking of taking 3 at a time there 100mg... I have lectured her about internet and unprescribed drugs what effect is this gonna have on her as she was on 250mg of clomid which was also brought over internet.. Help me please i want to support my friend but also warn her of the risks i have never heard of ovamid befor
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012