Desiccated L5/S1, posterocentral protrusion, mild diffuse bulge indenting theca, pain in legs. Treatment for spinal problems?

I have been recently diagonised having Desiccated L5/S1 disc having mild broad based posterocentral protrusion with annular tear indenting the theca . L4/L5 with mild diffuse buldge indenting the theca, but no compression on nerve root or neural foraminal compromise what should I do? I am doing exercises for the past three months. It was ok after 45 days to 65 days. But again pain started in the legs
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012