Dermoid cyst removed from the ovary. Had bleeding and bruising due to bursting of blood vessel while using catheter. Sharp pain. Need to go to hospital?

I had an 11cm dermoid cyst removed from my right ovary four weeks ago, when they were removing the catheter a blood vessel was burst causing quite a lot of bleeding and bruising . I was recovering well until a few days ago when i started to feel pain in my pelvic area, now there is a constant dull ache and a sharp pain when i laugh/cough/sneeze - im very worried, should i go back to the hospital?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013