Dermoid cyst of cavernous sinus, fever. What are the options?

Hello, a member of my family has an issue with Dermoid cyst of the left cavernous sinus . It has been observed 3 years ago, but the pain has passed by itself. Now the symptoms are back. Moreover, she has a fever . This is ofcourse to be consulted here in Poland with the medical staff. I would only like to know what are options here. Because some of the medical staff say, it s an issue that can t be delt with, some say it can be removed by surgery. Though as far as I know, this is a huge risk. Some things i remember, it is 8-10 mm wide, and it changes it s size, both by enlarging and getting smaller. Hospital medicine reduces the pain to none, home medicine gives no effects. The pain is so huge, she vomits a lot, even when the stomach is empty.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012