Dermatomyositis in remission, itchy scalp, scaly bump, stomach pain. Flare up?

Hi. I was diagnosed with dermatomyositis as a child. I responded very well to treatment and it s been in remission since I was 10. I m now 25. I was wondering if it s possible that I maybe having a flare-up? My scalp has been itching like crazy and now I have scaly bumps and rough spots all along my hairline. My stomach has been hurting a lot ad I read that people with dermatomyositis have a higher risk of cancer, especially lung or gastro- intestinal . I m getting worried. Should i see a doc to get tested?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012