Dermatomyositis. On steriods, methotrexate. Butterfly rashes on face, losing hair. Should go for laser hair facial removal?

Hi, I have diagnosed with dermatomyositisis, and am on 20mg of steriods every day and take methatrexate 6 tablets once a week. I do have a slight butterfly rash on the face, which has calmed down with the help of the medication . I wanted to know if I could still continue with my laser hair facial removal, or could this make the skin on the face worse? Also I feel like I am losing hair from head due to the medication, is there anything you could recommend to stop this or slow it down? Thanks for your time and help, I would appreciate any suggestions. Look forward to hearing from you.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012