Dermatitis, raised red lines across hand knuckles, itchy fingers, patchy itchy spots on hands, using betnovate, allergic to garlic and mushrooms. Suggestions?

I have a kind of dermatitis on my hands. The red line runs across the knuckles of both hands and is now a little raised. My fingers are itchy and I have a rash on both arms front and back up to my shoulders. These spots are not red but are raised. I get patchy itchy spots on my hands. A couple of the spots on my hands are like welts. (red and white). I use betnovate on my legs from time to time and think I am allergic to garlic and mushrooms although never was before. I m 67 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012