Dermatitis in anus, prescribed medicines, no relief, sexulally not active. Suggestions?

hello. Dr. .Iam a male , 24 years old , i don,t smoking or drinking or fucking ,single (Moderate guy ) , I had a Dermatitis in anal. so i went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago , so he told me that i had a dermatitis anal . so he gave me some medicine to treat this dermatitis. and these medicine are : 1- Dermic cream called : ecorex (Nitrate d’ Econazole ) . 2- Dermic powder called : CLOTRIMAZOL. 3- Prescription drugs called : Polaramine eventually, i still taking these drugs since that time and i did not get better. i still fell : - Pruritus anal -Harassment during sitting please heeeeeeeeeelpe me .
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012