Dermatitis eczema, applied cream, esticles and penile shaft there are red swollen bumps. STD?

Hello, I have dermatitis eczema and ive put cream on my body and for the most part that is good but on my testicles and penile shaft there are red swollen bumps. They dont hurt just itch at times. The ones on my testicles seem to go away if i used powder. the ones on my penile shaft seem to get a littler better too but i notice when i masturbate they seem to get worse. I m worried it might be an std but when i looked up stds nothing i have seem similar with the stds. Are the irritated lumps/bumps from masturbating?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012