Depression, worrisome nature causing difficulty in sleeping, concentrating. How can I get over this?

Hello Doctor, Am 25years single woman, with height 153cm and weight 60kgs. I feel totally depressed at times and unless am really occupied, I keep thinking and worrying in vain. I am a closed person, so I don t like engaging in private conversations with friends. Though, my work consumes all my day. I keep worrying in whatever time is left to myself - about marriage, work, family-life. At times i find difficult to sleep and concentrate. Could you help?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012