Depression, unable to think straight, suicidal thoughts, sleeplessness, sweating. On lexapro. Help

i am severely depressed my stomach feels rotten i'm not sleeping well days and nights upside down i sweat even though i feel cold and feel faint when standing from time to time. i have trouble thinking i stopped at a stop sign yesterday and waited three minutes for it to turn green. i have no money because i can't work much. i have suicidal thoughts every day but do not think i will act on them. i take lexapro. i feel worse when i don't take it but still very depressed. any suggestions would be welcome. thank you. i am sorry but i don't even have 15 dollars.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013