Depression, taking anti depressant, plavax, lipitor for stent. Thyroid test is normal. Any suggestion?

I am inquiring for my brother who is 57 years of age. He is taking Plavax and possibly
Lipitor because he had a stent put in a few years ago. He is also under a doctor's care for long term depression. He has been feeling extremely tired and more depressed in the morning. He cannot seem to keep his eyes open throughout the day. He also has been taking anti-depressant medications. Can these medications affect the way he is feeling overall. His Thyroid test was ok Any info or feed back would be helpful
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013