Depression, suicidal tendencies, sadneess, worthlessness, no one to talk to

Hello, I think I may be suffering from depression because I took some online tests and they said I am suffering from it! I dont really trust online tests so I m asking here? Am I suffering from depression? I have thought and nearly tried suicide but didnt work, i feel sad and worthless all the time. At school I dont have many friends. I also dont have anyone to talk to because my parents are always too busy arguing. Please give me an answer!
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012