Depression, sleeping a lot, bad mood. What is cause and possible treatment?

hi, im a 15 year old girl. i have been through a lot in my life and have never really been affected by any of it. Last year i moved from a city to a small town miles away where i didnt know anyone and had to start a new life. it took me a long time to settle in but when i did i loved it. Soon my mum and dad split up after 16 years of marriage and my mum moved back to leeds. i never see any of my other family and now live with my dad. for the past six months i have struggled getting up and going out. i have missed lots of school as i rarely feel up to it. I over sleep unlesss i have school i cant get to sleep and end up having about 4 hours sleep before it. My eating goes from over eating to hardly eating anything in 2 days, The only places i can bring myself to go is my house and my boyfriends house were i will just lay in bed. My mood is usually a bad one and i cant deal with feeling so low as a person any more. I used to get ready and go out with my friends every day, be up and ready for school. Now i just want to be in bed doing nothing, what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013