Depression, signs of schizophrenia, has severe mood swings, suspicious thoughts, does not continue the medicine course. Help?

Hello Dr Bodhale, My elder brother is ur patient. U treated him around 4 yrs back. But he didnt continue his medicines. he is depressed and have according to my knowledge have some signs of pysiphrenia. like, 1. He doesnt sleep in night and keep calling everyone whole night. 2. he feels that some or other is planning a conspiracy against him. 3. he is very very suspicious. 4. he abuses people for things that not really happen or to the people who have nothing to do with him. 5. he feel so damn depressed i cant explain. 6. he is not at all confident. 7. his mood swings within minutes. 8. he smiles sitting alone. these are only some signs. we have his reports and want him to meet you. Now even he feels that something is wrong with him and my mom has told him that he needs medication . bbut he takes medicines for somedays and again stop taking medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012