Depression, shoulder and arm pain, heavy and irregular periods, excessive sleepiness, weight gain inspite of extremely low appetite. Cause of weight gain?

Hi I am 49 and I have been feeling really unwell for months now Serious depression and sleep problems aches and pains all over especially my left arm and shoulder , My periods are all over the place extremely heavy and painful. I have gained so much weight quite fast i am tired and bloated and am starting to feel really sick and even looking at food is making me sick. However my weight gain is still piling on, i just want to sleep all the time I have kong periods of sleep then can t sleep no matter how tired I am i am restless and ache all over.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012