Depression, sadness, violent behavior, suicidal thoughts. Taking medication for treatment. Steps to overcome depression?

HI i was stock when my husband told me at christmas that he was having an afair for 1 year i couldnt take it all i did every day was cry like i do sometimes now i have took 3 overs dones because i don,t what to live i was put into holywell mantel hospital for 8 weeks that didnt help as i keep wanting to kill myself the dr said i dont have depressed and my mood today is like i would kill someone i see myself hanging myself i only get my tabs every day i have to go and get them that dose my head in i sometimes dont take tham and save them up i haved been drinking a lot to help me but it only makes me sick what can i do i hate life
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012