Depression, regular drinker, no sleep, less salt in diet, high blood pressure. Heavy alcohol?

Hi I have just been to my doctor today. I suffer major depression and am over weight. I recently went from 150 mg Zoloft to 150mg effexor. I am a regular drinker of beer. I Have very little salt in my diet . On the weekend I met up with a mate and over 2 nights I would have had 15 or so beers on Fri night and 20ish beers with no sleep on Saturday night. A beer for us is 375ml 4.9% Alc. My blood pressure has been high ish but we have been getting it down to around 140/90without meds. My BP today was 147/103 which has my doctor reaching for BP meds, Do you think this could be a temp thing because of my massive weekend? Im 45 and 125kg
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013