Depression problem.

i am a 40 yr old female i feel very sad and hopeless,i can not do basic daily task like house work,i sometimes can not even get out of bed,i have not had a job in several years due to the fact that i feel like the people are whispering about me,i do not go in stores,because the people scare me,i feel very hopeless like i am at the end of my rope,i do not know what to do,can you help me please thank you
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
What u experiencing is negative symptoms. In this there is apathy about everything,decreased initiation,disinterest in everything.... usually present with what u experiencing that people scaring u or always whispering about u..
This happens because of some chemical changes in ur brain.Certainly there is solution for this with the help of medicine and psychotherapy...If u on treatment then visit again to ur psychiatrist(i not visited yet pls visit to psychiatrist) and tell him about this he will definately help u to come out of this and move from hopeless world to hopeul world.