Depression, prescribed Oleanz, worried about its side effects, want to know medicines to overcome them

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have a friend who works for an IT company, She recently had gone into depression and doctors had advised her to take oleanz which she continued for almost three months. Later she got rid of the situation(May not be completely) and started to worry about side effects( dizziness and weight gain ). Hence she has stopped taking the medicines. We took her to the doctor again to make her realize how the medicine was so useful. She will agree to take the medicine in front of the doc and as soon as u reach home she repeats the same scenario that she will take up cos of the side effects.. could you pls suggest me any medicines to overcome the side effects of this medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012