Depression, panic attacks. Taking censpram, fluanxol, dine. Continue medication?

Dear Doctor, I am eighteen year old girl diagnosed with juvenile depression . After consultation with a child psychologist, I have been on the following medication for the past month: Censpram 10mg, Fluanxol 0.5mg and Dine 2.5 mg. Other than an increase in appetite , weight, sleep and drowsiness I do not feel any better. I still feel depressed and get panic attacks. Please let me know if I must continue with this medication or I need to try new drugs. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012