Depression, pain and burning sensation on one side of the head, unable to bear eye to eye contact, have marked changed in facial expressions. Taking nexito, bupron sr, tryptomer. How can I get rid of this?

I am suffering from depression .and a major pain and burning sensation in the right side of my head.I have some problem in proper eye to eye contact and specialy with boys of similar fcial expression getting chang.and i can not have proper eye to eye contact.I consulted with a psychiatrist who prescibedme nexito 20mg,bupron sr 150 mg(2 time),tryptomer 25 mg.and I take these medicine for near about 8 months.Please suggest me some medicine to get rid of this problem that I can spend a normal human life....please kindly help me..........
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Hi mitali.saha11.
Thanks for your question.

Infact i nowadays do my post graduation in Psychiatry.So it would be better if you please describe details of your headache like its location,duration,periodicity,nature,severity,associated features etc that help me to diagnose your cases as you know only this small information is not help a psychiatrist to prescribe medication.

How are you nowadays with all three medication?

Please Inform me in details then i will surely help you.