Depression, on medicines, experiencing extreme lethargy, drowsiness. Suggestions?

Doctor My mother is suffering from Depression from two years. We are taking treatment in Nimhans from one and half year. Initially her Depression level was too high after the treatment Depression level as come Down. Now she is taking tablet parkin one at the morning. tablet Sulpitac 100 , Sizodon 6mg, Mirtaz 30mg at the Night. Now always she is lying Down(Some time she will sleep and some time she will be simply lying down). She does not do any house hold work.If we tel any work she will do and again she will simply ly down. She as become very lazy and always wanted to ly down. And she never be alone at home she will go to neighbours house will lydown. Please Suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013