Depression, no feeling in feet, unable to walk properly. Suffering with under active thyroid gland. Any advice ?

Hi dr Samuel. N. Grief I m AAAAA 24 years old from Weston super mare UK. I need your help if possible, I have an under active thyroid glad which I ve had since I was 13. Also my body is attacking itself for some reason the doctors can t explain and I have a topical depression . Also I have had no feeling in my legs or feet and recently I ve not be able to walk properly and my right foot has been dragging on the floor for some reason. Me and my partner are moving to a ground floor flat in October so that will help me around the flat, but the one thing I don t want to happen is end up in a wheelchair eve though my condition has got a lot worse! I have been in touch with my GP and he has forwarded me to Bristol UK for help me get to the bottom of it as its been going on for over 18 months Can you please give me your advice on what to do, do you honestly think I need to buy a wheelchair?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer