Depression, nervousness, memory loss, taking Rexipra. Solution?

feeling high level of depression & nerviousness. not capable to communicate with people sitting before with confidence. memory loss & sometimes not able to revive things just told few seconds back. poor metobolism. advised by a doctor of mental hospital to take REXIPRA-20 & ZEPIZ .5 at night. the result of this medicine that i feel 60 % better when we take regular. otherwise feel depressed & nerviosness. kindly suggess me right solution. my name- R.M.MISHRA, AGE- 50 YRS. as Dy. Director in CENTRAL GOVT.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012