Depression, mood swings, anxiety, sleeplessness, hunger pangs, irrelevant talk, isolation, idleness after menopause. On medicines, no relief. Suggestions?

my mom is of 50 yrs she s suffering from depression since 10 yrs. but nw since a yr she has menopause problem n lot of mood swings sudden change in behaviour agitation anxiety sleeplessness frequent hungerness irrelevant talk not mixing up with family members not carrying out any household chores. she s on olimelt 10 once at nit, risdone plus twice a day and qutan sr twice a day. she s on des medicines since 15 days.......but v r hardly seeing any change in her help my sister s gettin married soon v want our mom to recover in a mth soon.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012