Depression, memory loss, anger, high BP. Taking cardace. Indigestion. Whats the cause?

Dear Doctor, I am a 38 years old male & doing service. I am suffering from mind related disorder for the past couple of years which has intensified over the years. I suffer from severe depression , memory loss & tremendous anger. I face difficulty in focusing and forget things. I am always upset & angry with incidents that are happening with me. Mostly my anger will be self directed. Because of this anger I will lose control & try to physically harm me or mentally abuse me. My mind will always be thinking about something or the other (good or bad) & most of the sometimes will even lost in those thoughts. Many days I will not get proper sleep because of this. I forget things very fast & will be searching for items because I don’t recollect where I have kept them. I cannot sometime recollect what I did over the weekend on Tue/Wed. I have high BP and for that I am taking Cardace AM 5 mg regularly plus a multivitamin . I also suffer from indigestion problems on a regular basis. Other than that I don’t have any other health issues. I am a non smoker & non alcoholic. Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012