Depression, low fever, tightness in ankle, painful underarms and upper back, WBC abnormal. Done mammography and X Ray. Why?

Hi. I have a low fever of 99.2-99.3 and also have a swollen/tightness right ankle( inner) and pain in my underarms and little back pain(upper right side)! 2mons ago i had a mamagram,chest xray n xray on ankle .everything was negitive. Blood work also.everything was fine with that. Except for i had wbc tested 3xS. First time wbc was 10. 2Nd time was 7. 3rd Then 4. I also went to a canser dr. N they chkd me out n said i was fine. N that my blood was in range. Also i have some depression&anixity.
Pls tell me what u think
Thx
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
You are having one problem . The 2nd problem is due to first one .
Any way you are having pain in ankle joint, underarms ( as far as in shoulder joint , you mean to say), back pain ( may be in joints of back ).Chest X RAY, ankle X ray , mammography normal .
In my opinion you may have ,
1 Gouty arthritis , diagnosis can be confirmed by examination of uric acid level in blood .
2 Osteoarthritis , diagnosis can be confirmed by C B C , E S R and physical as well as clinical examination by an orthopedic surgeon.
3 Osteoporosis , this is the most common cause of joint pain particularly weight bearing joint . Diagnosis can be confirmed by measuring the level of calcium and Vitamin D .
As you are having depression and anxiety , please don't desperate as all these symptoms ( depression ) are due to fear of disease in joints.
In my opinion consult one more orthopedic surgeon / physician and get heir opinion .
Good luck. Dr. HET