Depression, job change, stress. Prescribed zoloft, fluttering, nervous shaking internally. Treatment?

I recently had some depression . I am not normally a depressed person but i had a job change and the stress of getting to where i am now was tough. i asked my doctor for some Zoloft which i took for 30 days. i started feeling like my insides were fluttering like a nervous shake. there was no visible shaking but i felt it internally. i stopped taking the zoloft but still have a light sensation of flutters.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012