Depression in the middle of forehead that's growing. Is this serious ?

I have noticed a depression in the middle of my forehead which seems to have grown a lot in size over the last few months. It started out about the size of a pea and has grown to the size of a golf ball in the space of about 3 months. There is a small space in the middle of it where the skin has changed. It looks like i was smacked in the head with a fast ball or something. Comes with no pain or discomfort but I am concerned about it changing. I am 45 have hypertension and loads of hormone problems. Is this serious?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Hi ! Even though you do not have any obvious problem directly relating to this problem, I would suggest you to get yourself reviewed by your treating neurologist/neurosurgeon/Endocrinologist who after examining you clinically, may advise you for a CT scan of head which may assist in arriving at a conclusion. Wish you an early recovery.