Depression, feel isolated in a crowd. Diagnosed of bipolar disorder. Taking Zorfresh. Help

hi , i am suraj 35 yrs,working in a mnc software company ,i have extreme deprsesiion , i feel isolated in a crowd and also when i home,i feel deprreded or lonely.i was diaognised of bipolar disorder . i am also having obessive thoughts.kindly help me following are the medices i am taking buprioprion 150 1-0-0 macorate cr 200 0-0-1 oxetal 300 mg 1-0-1 zorfresh 0-0-1 please help me doctor to get out of this depssed feeling. thnx suraj
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012