Depression due to love rejection. Suggestions?

sir.. i am a hindhu girl..and i was in love with a muslim guy past 3 a days he is so changed.. he is not like how we loved at first..then he is not at all calling me..but i think he is loving me so much...he is having some mony problem in his family so he cant marry me now.. always i am calling him but now a days if i am not called means also he is not having any problem..this was so herting to me..i am so upset now... i cant forget him anyway.what i can do sir please help me..
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

It is more appear to adjustment problem in current life circumstances. Often adjustment issues solved with time and after solution of problem.

Try to have thought about his problem, your/his family values and possible future complication. This will help you understand his behavior and would reduce your perceived stress. You can also seek supporting counseling from friend, family member or psychologist.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal