Depression due to lack of self confidence, trouble in understanding things, have pain around neck. Advice?

hello ... i am feeling depressed for the last 3 years . I have never been to a doc because i feel it will go away naturally. but no improvement. Part reason to this is my lack of self conficedence. i feel trouble in understanding things & in making quick reactions. for the past few days i have started real pain around my neck for which i had to take pain killer for. i recently got out of jaundice also. plz help
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012