Depression, difficult with walking, muscles pain. Is sunlight and vitamins very essential?

im 30 years old, my Calcium and phosphorous levels are normal & also thyroid levels are also normal. However i feel speaking , normal day to day activities, if i dont expose to sunlight, i cant work in the place where sunlight wont fall. If i take vitamin d3 tablets tablets then only it gives some relief to me. I m facing very difficulty with this problem. Kindly advice me on this to come out of this problem
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012