Depression, bipolar disorder, suicidal, heartache. Cure for symptoms?

i ve been diagnosed with depression and bipolar 1. i ve had this diagnosis for years. i want to know, i have this feeling in my heart , sometimes it ll feel like it bursted into a million pieces, or that its sinking, sometimes it ll feel like a hole/empty space and sometimes i feel like its not even there. can it have anything to to do with my diagnosis and is there anything i can do about it. i am suicidal and i m afraid of what im capable of with this feeling persist.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012