Depression, anxiety, weight gain, sciatic nerve pain, inflammation of thigh. Is it congestion?

I am just curious about some health problems I have been experiencing. I was without insurance for a while and so there are some things that I've let go too long.

First, I am 22 and have gained 40lbs in the past year...I assume this has mainly been because of depression and anxiety from college, but it's caused a lot of problems. I have a lot of sciatic nerve pain with inflammation along the sides of my upper thigh. When I'm at home studying I have to change positions every 20 minutes because my legs hurt so bad from sitting. I also get calf cramps a lot. I'm not sure if this r/t sciatica or some sort of venous congestion.

Finally, I am just worried that all of the unhealthy living has ruined the rest of my life. I'm 230lbs, 5'5, and I feel exhausted constantly. I don't have energy anymore and worry that I've possibly already got some sort of heart disease. Is that possible? I know I'm throwing a lot out there, I've just never felt the weight as much as I do now...I feel like I'm 50 years older.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jun 2013