Depression, anxiety, pain in left arm, chest, goes away on farting, belching. Advice?

Hi I m 16 and I have no past heart conditions in my family or anything I used to be very active but now I ve been inactive for quite some time due to depression I ve been eating twice as much and now I think I ve developed a condition of some sort note that I also have really bad anxiety so every time I m done eating I have these pains on my left arm and in the center of my chest I m worried that I might be having a heart attack but at the same time my mum tells me it s just my anxiety so it s a bit confusing I try and relax and it works over some time but I also thinks is indigestion because before I fart or belch the pain goes to my left arm then when the fart is released the pain goes away same goes for belching when I m about to burp my chest hurts then the pain goes away please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012