Depression, anxiety, night sweats, stomach bloating. Taking contraceptive pills. Menopause?

I am 30. I have been taking the contraceptive pill for 15 ywears. During the last 6 months I have become more irratable & anxious so started on anti depressant medicine. I also started waking up in th early hours of the morning dripping in sweat most nights. My stomach has felt bloated at times & my bowel movements have not been regular, Sometimes tooo soft or to the point of constapation. I am a healthy weight I excersise for 1 hour 4 times a week. I eat well & dont drink excessively. My mother went through menopause at age of 28 but she ia carrier of fragile x and this is often a sympton of that. I have been tested and am not a carrier. I have gone off the pill & am waiting 6 weeks before having tests to see if i am or have gone through menopause. Do you think it is?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012