Depression, anxiety. Taken Nexito, Homeopathy medication. Suggestion for homeopathy medicine as an alternative to nexito?

I am 65 yrs 2 years I suffered from depression but for many years I had anxiety problem I went to doctor n he put me on nexito 10 by I also tried homeo med aura met 1cm 3drops once in 10 days 2 months bak after taking nexito for one year I tried to reduce the dose to 5 but I started having those sYmptoms again so I went bak to to nexito 10 can u suggest homeopathic med which I can take some time and stop nexito altogether .i am very healthy and excellent sports man
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012