Depression after stopping alcohol and Alprazolam. How to lead normal life?

Dear Sir/Madam, I fear I am suffering from both anterograde & retrograde amnesia ,i.e. global amnesia.I had some tremendously traumatic experiences over the last 2 years & since then have been taking 4.5 mg(15tablets) of Alprazolam ,200mg of Quitipine,.5mg of Petril Md & 30 mg of Mirnite every day to get sleep.Though my history with alprazolam goes back further than these two years,the other drugs has been a regular routine for last 2+ years.Till 2006 dating back to atleat 6 years (2000) I had been a heavy alcoholic to the point of alcohol abuse& I used to take alprazolam along with alcohol.Tho post 31st Dec 2006,i haven t touched a single peg of alcohol,the events of last 2 years have left me in this mental state of depression ,suicidal tendencies & self destruction mood swings.I also smoke heavily & has been diagnosed of early stages of OSMF & OL.Apart from that I suffer from MOTT & have a large bulla in lungs.I also happen to suffer from severe back problems like spondylosis ,slip disc,disc dislocation & defragmentation,altered spinal curvature along with early O.A. & R.A.,so I have to take pain killers & muscle relaxants like Tizinadine on s.s.s basis.Pls help as to how can I come out of this addiction & lead a normal healthy life.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012