Depression after failing exam, disturbed sleep pattern. What to do?

Sir, My daughter is 17 years old,but her behavior is not like adult.After she was failed in S.S.C.Exam.,she have got depressed. She can not sleep earlier at night up to 2.00 am-3.00 am that s why she could not get up till 11.00 am -12.00 am.Also she requires minimum 10-11 hrs. of sleep & till she can not get energized for whole day.She was very active & smart when she was about 10 years of age. Please suggest me what to do.I am originated from AMALNER DIST. JALGAON (MAHARASHTRA).Also please mail your detail of contacts, so that I can consult you personally. Thank you, very much Awaiting for earliest response frpm you.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012