Depression. Weight increase, tired. Blood tests show high cholestrol, haemoglobin issues. On paroxitine 30mg.Problem?

i am a 42 year old woman who has been taking paroxitine 30mg for depression for 2 years, I have put on about 3 stone in weight and i constantly feel tired, i have recently had fasting blood tests done and have been told i need to see the doctor as the tests have came back showing high cholesterol and there is an issue with my haemoglobin test, I am now worried sick about what this could mean and cant get an appointment for two weeks any ideas what the problem is likely to be
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013